Friday, February 7, 2014

Beautiful Blessing

It’s a time like this, I wish I wasn’t in the center of a certain situation where I have to be the bridge between two sides. The minute you said you needed to talk to me, I knew what was coming. I had a feeling that it would be something only I should know first before you tell the rest of the family. This is going to be hard at first but I know you’ll get thru it. We will all get thru this. I want to hug you and tell you that it’s going to be okay. Know that I am always here to listen and to understand, even if you’ve done wrong. I promise you that I will do my very best to be there when the time comes - the day when the beautiful blessing joins us in our tree. 

No comments:

Post a Comment