I don't know much
about you yet, and I guess that's what intrigues me. You've definitely caught
my attention.. and kept it without much effort. I don't even think you
realize how much I'm enamored by you. It's been such a long time since I've
felt this way.. and maybe it's because I didn't let myself fall for anyone else
after I got my heart broken way back then. But now.. it's different. You've
reminded me about something that I almost completely forgot about, and that's
how wonderful it feels to have butterflies in my stomach whenever I see someone
special, the simple instance of when that special someone comes to mind.. a
smile comes across my face in a split second, and how it feels to be genuinely
happy again.
I don't know what's going to happen for us;
maybe we'll end up together, or maybe everything will fall apart as soon as it
had started.. but all the same.. thank you. Thank you for reminding me that I
can fall for someone else, and develop feelings for someone new. I really hope
the next boy and first man I end up with though.. is you.
No comments:
Post a Comment